Do you want the best Aurorians for your team in Alchemy Stars to save the World of Astra? Alchemy Stars Tier List can help you to choose the best characters to boost your in-game performance!
Alchemy Stars offers us a large number of characters (known as Aurorians) to choose from. Each Aurorian is specialized in one or more of the 4 elements (water, thunder, forest, and fire) in the game with some unique abilities. Thus making it quite confusing to choose the best ones among them for the battles.
Alchemy Stars Tier List will assist you in finding the characters who are best in a particular element.
Also, developers keep adding new characters with unique traits in the game, that’s why we keep updating the list. So, if you want to stay on top of your game, Get subscribed and allow notification from Shadow Knight Gaming by pressing the bell icon present in the bottom right corner of the screen. You can follow us on our Facebook and Twitter to get timely updates!
Okay, enough talk now! Let’s dive into the latest Alchemy Stars Tier List for October 2021.
Understanding the System of Alchemy Stars Tier List
If you want to make a strong team in Alchemy Stars, it is suggested to include players who are specialized in a common element. To strengthen your attacks, always try to follow a path having the same colors of tiles as much as possible during the battles.
To get a better understanding of the basics of Alchemy Stars, check out – Alchemy Stars Wiki.
Elements in Alchemy Stars
There are a total of four elements in Alchemy starts and all the characters are specialized in at least one of them. Here is a quick rundown –
- Water (Blue) – Best element for beginners
- Fire (Red) – The characters specialized in this element cause most damage per second (DPS) in battles and are extremely aggressive and powerful.
- Forest (Green) – Not suitable for beginners. Characters specialized in this element are really powerful because of mobility.
- Thunder (Yellow) – A versatile element. Characters specialized in this are flexible and has good rate of damage. They can attack the enemies present many tiles away.
Each element is effective against the other one
How does our Alchemy Stars Tier List work
We have made 5 classifications to the list. Characters are included in the list according to their performance in battles.
- S+ – Most powerful characters of their specialized elements. These are the best choices for the battles.
- S – These are considered to be the best after S+ characters. They can perform well in battles.
- A – These are pretty well to go with if S and S+ characters are not available.
- B – Lower the level, less effective the characters are. These are good for beginners.
- C – Weakest characters in their specialized element. Their performance is not up to the mark in battles.
Team Members in Alchemy Stars
There are a total of 4 members in a team –
- Converter – Converters change the color of tiles to form a suitable path for other Aurorians in the team.
- Supports – Also known as healers. These are useful in HP missions.
- Snipers – Snipers are DPS units. These are used to deal single target damage.
- Detonator – Detonators deal with heavy damages caused by enemies. They deal in area damage.
Alchemy Stars Tier List Best Characters For All Elements
Here is the recently updated Alchemy Stars Tier List for October 2021.
|Water||Bethlehem, Carleen, Raphael, Sharona|
|Fire||Charon, Eicy, Frostfire, Jona, Sinsa, Uriel, Victoria|
|Forest||Gabriel, Hiiro, Migard|
|Thunder||Gronru, Irridon, Michael, Wrath|
|Water||Barton, Connolly, Hydrad, Kleken, Noah, Philyshy, Sariel, Vice|
|Fire||Alice, Barbara, Istvan, Maggie|
|Forest||Areia, Cuscata, Louise, Nikinis, Odi, Pact, Sikare|
|Thunder||Beverly, Dayna, Mia, Nemesis, Vivian|
|Water||Chloe, Constantine, Corax, Jane, Kuma & Pengy, Michenny, Ms. Blanc|
|Fire||Benny & Curo, Brock, Chandra, Faust, Leona, Nails, Patty & Patsy, Regina|
|Forest||Jola, Jomu, Lester, Ophina, Sylva, Uriah, Wendy|
|Thunder||Ansia, Kafka, Keating, Lilliam, Nadine, Rabbie, Tessa|
|Fire||Chainsaw Rick, Joanie, Joanie Boom, Pepi, Taki, Tiny One|
|Water||White Dwarf, Zoya|
|Fire||Sork & Beck|
Thank you for reading through! This article took quite some research to write so I really appreciate your support.
The tier list is completely based on my research and experience with Alchemy Stars. So, if have any suggestions or opinions feel free to mention them in the comments below.
Also, We have covered a few more articles on Alchemy Starts such as – Alchemy Stars Redeem Codes that can get you a few in-game rewards straight from the developers for a limited time. So, don’t wait and grab it while you can!
Have a wonderful day👋.