Blade Idle is one of the most popular role-playing simulation idle games which is all about making your character stronger to fight monsters. There are many ways to make the character stronger and do the best against bosses.
Aside from the features like Growth, Summon, Relic, etc, the characters can learn skills as they level up.
What do Skills do?
Skills are used to improve and increase the powers of the character to fight in battle. Skills provide you with different effects to deal with enemies.
Blade Idle Skills are divided into two categories
- Active Skill
- Passive skill
Active skills are the main skills that are used on the battlefield. These are assigned to skill slots. Each skill has its feature and deals with the enemies by giving damage in their way.
The Active skills are Summon lightning, chain dash, Crescent moon slash, charge Boom, Blasting wheel, Reckless blast, Gravity Hole, Summon Tornado, space field, Phantom Blade, Rain of Sword, and Piercing Blade.
These skills affect your character permanently. It maximizes the damage of monsters and increases the durability of the character.
The passive skills are Health Mastery, Sword Mastery, and Normal Hit Upgrade.
Upgradation of Blade Idle Skills
The skills can be upgraded a maximum of 7 times and each time it gets upgraded, a star is added. Skills need to be upgraded to improvise and get better effects in the fight.
How to upgrade Blade Idle Skills
To upgrade the skill tap on the skill which you want to upgrade and click on the upgrade option. Each upgrade needs the required materials as well. The skill book is needed for every upgrade which can be acquired from Skill book treasure chests.
Apart from the skill book, equipment is sometimes required in the upgrades of a few skills.
Combination of skills
You can use at most 5 skill sets at a time together for a battle. But many times, you face problems like which skill to use for any specific situation like dungeons, challenges, etc. Though you only need to kill the monsters, still you need to consider many things like skill cooldown, distance from the monsters, and damage that the character is taking. This is where the combination of skills becomes especially useful.
For the combination of skills, the upgradation of skills plays an important role to reduce the skill cooldown which will provide more effect to the skill.
Blade Idle Best Skills to combine together to win battles
Here is a list of Blade Idle Skills for each mode that can be very useful.
- Offline Farming: The best skill sets are- Space Field, Chain Dash, Summon Tornado, Reckless Blast, and Charge Boom
- Stages: For clearing stages, the best skill sets are- Reckless Blast, Rain of sword, Space Field, Phantom blade, and Summon Tornado.
- Enchant Stone Dungeon: The best skill sets are- Chain dash, Summon Tornado, Phantom blade, Rain of Sword, and Piercing Blade.
- Pet Dungeon: The skill sets are- Summon Tornado, Space field, Phantom blade, Reckless Blast, and Piercing Blade
- Emblem Dungeon: The skills are- Space field, Summon Tornado, Phantom Blade, Rain of Sword, and Gravity Hole
- Insignia Dungeon: The best skill sets are- Summon Tornado, Space field, Rain of Sword, Phantom Blade,, and Piercing Blade.
- Raid Dungeon: The best set of skills are- Summon Tornado, Rain of Sword, Phantom Blade, Charge Boom, and Space Field.
1. Why do we need to upgrade our skills?
Upgrading skills results in the improvement of the effects as well as making the character stronger.
2. What are the best Blade Idle Skills?
Every skill has its own unique effects and each skill is best on its own depending on the situation.
3. Is passive skill important for the strength of the character?
Passive skill is really important for the character as it provides permanent effect and skills to the character which is used in the battle.