Dragon Ball Legends has gathered a huge fanbase on Android and iOS platforms due to its appealing graphics and 3-D visuals. Now, the game is also available to play on PCs. Playing it on the PC will make the functionalities smoother with better visuals hence making the game more captivating.
So in this article, we will give you a detailed guide on how to play Dragon Ball Legends on PC using emulators.
There are many ways to run mobile games on PC but using emulators is the easiest one. Many emulators are used for this purpose. Here in this article, we are going to discuss two emulators – the LDPlayer emulator and the NOXPlayer emulator.
What are Emulators?
An emulator is more specifically a program that allows you to run software from other devices on your PC. In this way, emulators will help you in running Dragon Ball Legends Mobile on your PC.
Emulators are proved to be beneficial in many ways such as-
- They increase in-game resolution.
- Using emulators, processing effects of the games are increased.
- Players can play with different controllers.
- Use of keyboard and mouse leads to smooth functioning.
Method1: How to play Dragon Ball Legends on PC using LDPlayer
Perks of using LDPlayer Emulators:
- It is compatible with all devices and performance is better as compared to other emulators.
- It is safe to use and displays comparatively lesser ads.
- It does not contain spywares.
- Running speed of the game increases by using it.
PC system requirements for installing LDPlayer
|Processor||Intel/AMD processor(X86 or X64)|
|Operating System||Windows XP XP3, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Hard Disk Space||36 GB|
|Virtualization Technology(Intel VT-X/ AMD-V)||Enabled|
|Processor||Intel R CoreTM i5-7500|
|Hard Disk Space||100 GB|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti|
Steps to run Dragon Ball Legends on PC using LDPlayer Emulator
Step 1: Download LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
Step 2: Complete its installation on your device. This might take a few minutes.
Step 3: Launch LDPlayer Emulator and in the search bar search for Dragon Ball Legends.
Step 4: Install the game from the LD store or Play store.
Step 5: Enjoy the game on PC.
Method 2: How to Play Dragon Ball Legends on PC using NOXPlayer
Perks of using NOXPlayer
- It is a Lightweight Android Emulator.
- It gives a smooth gaming experience on PC.
- Resource Consumption is minimized using NOXPlayer.
PC System requirements for Installing NOXPlayer
|Operating System||Windows XP SP3/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10|
|Processor||Intel or AMD|
|Memory||1.5 GB RAM|
|Hard Drive Space||1.5 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Window 8, Windows 10|
|Processor||Multiple Core Processors which supports VT-X or AMD-V Virtualization Technology|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
Steps to run Dragon Ball Legends on PC using NOXPlayer
- Step 1: Download NOXPlayer on your PC from www.bignox.com.
- Step 2: Complete the installation process and launch the Emulator.
- Step 3: Search for Dragon Ball Legends on the search bar.
- Step 4: Download the game on your PC and start playing.
Here we have presented a step-by-step guide to run Dragon Ball Legends on PC using two famous emulators. You can use other emulators too as they have more or less the same procedure as these two.
If you have any queries regarding PC/mobile gaming or if you want to give us any feedback for this article, feel free to contact us using the comments section.
For more such amazing updates about gaming and related stuff stay tuned with us by hitting the bell icon present on the bottom right corner of the screen.
Continue Reading with Dragon Ball Legends Promo Codes and win in-game items for free!
Check out our Dragon Ball Legends Tier List and learn how to dominate the game!