Right from the start, Call of Duty Mobile has been very aggressive in update pushing. In April, Activision announced that they would add a Monthly Seasonal model in CoD Mobile, helping players know when the new season will start and end.
And Activation has delivered on that front. In May, we got the Wild West update, Radioactive Agent update in June, The Forge update in July, August saw The Conquest Update, and The Hunt update in September.
Last month Call of Duty Mobile celebrated its first-anniversary update, and now it’s time for COD Mobile Season 12.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 Going Dark Features:
CoD Mobile Season 12 will be called ‘Going Dark,’ As the name suggests, it will include several night-mode maps. Here are the features for Call of Duty: Mobile’s season 12 –
New Battle Pass:
Free Battle Pass Rewards:
- New base SMG: AGR 556: A fully automatic SMG with a high fire rate of 75 and is best suited for medium-range gunfights. Unlock 5.56 ammo to feel its full firepower.
- New Operator skill- Ballistic Shield: It is a durable, transforming defensive shield with a built-in fully automatic machine pistol.
- New Epic outline: AGR 556 – Byakko, Type 25 – Infiltrate, and Epic Black Gold themed weapons.
- Legendary Calling Card: Discord
CoD Mobile New Season 12: Events and Challenges Rewards
- New Battle Royale Class: Refitter. This provides our team with armor plates to enhance bullet protection.
- New base pistol: .50 GS. It is a challenging pistol with catastrophic damage but low control.
COD Mobile Season 12: New Maps:
Hackney Yard is a new multiplayer map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This map is a small map designed for 6v6 standard modes and includes a Night mode.
A gritty, rubbish-filled industrial park. Engage in an intense gunfight between warehouse, cargo container, and buildings. The following modes will be available on this map –
- Team Death Match
- Team Death Match – Night
- Attack of the Undead – Night
- Search & Destroy
In the future, Hackney Yard will be added to Ranked mode map rotation for Domination, Hardpoint, Search and Destroy.
COD Mobile Season 12: Multiplayer Update
- Players can finally fight in the night in Call of Duty: Mobile. Players will be equipped with night goggles to have a vision in the dark.
- At launch, going dark mode (night mode) will be available on Crash, Summit, and Hackney Yard.
- The Attack of the Undead mode will also be coming on the night multiplayer maps.
COD Mobile Season 12: Attachments
- Extended OTM magazine for DR-H. Decreased mobility for an increase in magazine capacity.
- Thermite Reload for Kilo Bolt-Action. It can continuously burn targets over time, and it causes extra damage to Scorestreaks also.
New Season 12: Optimizations
- The damage range of the Echo is decreased.
- Explosives deal much more damage to the Transform shield, and only one EMP is required to destroy a Transform Shield.
- Slightly decreased duration of the Concussion Grenade.
- Reduce Shadow Blade duration and increased points required to activate
- It boosts Cordite ADS bullet spread accuracy.
- Accelerate Razorback recoil stability; lowered horizontal recoil – increased medium-range damage attenuation distance.
- Speed up Fennec bullet trajectory stability while continuous firing; lowered horizontal recoil; slightly increased recoil upper limit effect.
- Increased AK117 damage in multiplier when hitting body parts above the waist, increased medium-range combat ability.
- Transform Shield duration and high points required to activate is decreased.
- Optimized BK57 bullet trajectory and also increased stability- Decreased range and bullet density of KRM 262
- Decreased damage range of BY15
When will COD Mobile Season 12 start?
The new season started on November 11th, and the battle pass season has also begun from the same day itself. We hope you all enjoy this brand new season of COD Mobile!
Note: At the time of writing, Season 12 update is already rolling out. Now everyone can update their games and try out all the new features for yourself.