Niantic, the developer, and publisher of Pokémon Go is all set to introduce new features of the game. According to recent reports, the latest update will include rolling out Daily Encounters and Free Boxes to select trainers during the game. These features will allow the players to continue enjoying the game from the safety of their homes.
Pokémon Go is an AR(Augmented Reality) game, which was initially launched on July 6, 2016, for iOS and Android devices. It’s a part of the Pokémon franchise, created as the result of an alliance among Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company. Earlier, Niantic has also released a few AR mobile games like Ingress, and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
New updates of Pokémon Go
Earlier in May, Niantic announced that they are finding a way to revamp the game. It’s an attempt by the creators to enable more players to play the game from home. Promptly, they are putting a lot of effort into testing out other possible methods to introduce the best features to draw more players.
- One of the objectives of the new updates will be to involve more players in future tests. So, instead of being restricted to one sphere, these will now become accessible to ‘a confined group of Trainers.’ Even some of them might receive a visit from Professor Willow too.
- Though there won’t be any objects that one can use from their bag to attract Pokemon, instead, it will technically be active all the time to lure a Pokemon to visit you daily. So basically, it’s a regular, assured encounter. However, nothing is mentioned about the types of Pokemon that would appear in these encounters.
- Likewise, some trainers will also gain access to other free daily features. There will be a box from the item shop this time. Selected players for the test, will get a notification whenever a Daily Free Box is available. One can find and then claim it in the Free section of the shop.
Presently, the game lets players Join Trainers from across the world, who are searching for Pokémons, as they seek the world around them. Players can either fight in classic Gym contests or team-up with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon. Interestingly, it also allows teaming up during Raid Battles.
All in all, the game is fun for anyone, whether you choose to play alone or by teaming up.
- RPG Ruinverse: A game from the folks of Kemco for iOS and Android
- Free Fire Asia All-Stars 2020 tournament attracts over 20 million spectators
- Demon Blast The New 2.5 D Shooter Demo is now Available for Android