The Guardians of Cloudia wiki contains all the details about the game, that a beginner needs to know before getting started.
In Guardians of Cloudia, the player must play the roles of several characters and protect the city of Cloudia, help its citizens, participate in adventures, and complete challenges. Completing these tasks will lead to leveling up of the characters.
As the characters level up it will lead to the unlocking of new challenges, activities, and enhanced abilities.
Also Read: Guardians of Cloudia Tier List February 2024
How to Start the Walk-through?
I recommend you kickstart your journey by completing the open quests to get experience, receive useful rewards and take forward the storyline.
This approach will also help you in upgrading the hero making it more powerful and dangerous on the battlefield.
Quests and Their Rewards
A player can start his/her progress in the game by completing quests. The list of the quests is always displayed on the left side of the main game screen. These quests are grouped into 2 types – Main Quests and Side Quests.
The “main” quests are the ones that need to be completed to develop the plot of the game and unlock new game options. And the “side” quests are the ones that the player is granted extra rewards when completed.
- Bell Quest consists of 8 mini-quests, during which you are required to complete the instructions of the locals. Rewards include – XP, Dew Transfer, and Sacred Bells;
- Windrunner’s Quest contains 5 quest-battles as part of a squad. The main reward is a lot of experience;
- The Realm of Equipment is a group dungeon divided by difficulty levels. Reward: experience and equipment (available from level 25);
- Treasure Land obtained silver and gold bars to replenish currency reserves. The duration of being in the dungeon is limited by the activity earned per day (available from level 34);
- Arena PvP battles against other players based on points rating;
- Mines a group dungeon with the ability to get chests with runes, as well as experience and silver leaves (available from level 40);
- Heavenly Tower is a team challenge with battles on the floors of an infinite tower (available from level 40);
- Cargo transportation fulfillment of merchant orders to gain experience and contribution to the guild (available from level 30).
By the way, did you know that there is a way to get premium Items in Guardians of Cloudia for free? Read this article to find out how!
- Silver and gold leaves – this in-game currency is used to upgrade heroes and pets. Silver and gold leaves are obtained by completing quests, challenges, and ingots obtained from the land of treasures.
- Bound diamonds – this in-game currency can be used to buy items from the black market and trade guild shops. Bound diamonds are achieved by completing quests, achievements, and events, or by exchanging gold leaves.
- Diamonds – diamonds are the premium currency of the game. A player can get diamonds only for replenishing his/her account. Diamonds are used to buy high-value goods.
This is all you folks need to know about Guardians of Cloudia to get yourself into the gameplay. More articles about the game will come up very soon.
Meanwhile, do check out our website for more such articles, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, and turn on the post notifications so you get notified every time we post new content!