Are you an Idle heroes fan? Do you want to build the best group of heroes to become the best? This Tier list for Idle Heroes is will be helpful for gamers who are just beginning to play the game and having a hard time figuring out the heroes and their powers.
The idle Heroes tier list is also for those who have been playing the game for a while, but have not been able to form a strong group of heroes.
Know Your Game
In Idle heroes, the player can play any two kinds of battles. These are –
- Player v/s Player (PvP) – In this type of battle, the player fights against other actual players.
- Player v/s Environment (PVE) – In this type of battle, the player plays against monsters or computer-controlled enemies.
The player must strategically design or build his contingent of heroes according to your battle type and needs.
In Idle Heroes there are more than 200 heroes, and these heroes have different factions and classes.
There are 7 factions in total in Idle Heroes – dark, light, forest, fortress, shadow, and abyss, transcendence. Each of the heroes is linked to one of the factions. These factions play an important role in your battle as your team can get authority of power or an advantage in the battle if you used correct combinations of these factions.
Later in the game, as you level up, the combination of these factions can also decide if you can win or lose any given match.
To get a better understanding of the game, check out Idle Heroes Wiki
Types of Factions
Types of classes
Class is just a way to differentiate the heroes depending on their damage and powers. As of now, there are 5 classes in the game –
How does our Tier List Work?
We have arranged the heroes in the following tiers, according to their powers and effectiveness in the game.
- S+ – This category contains those heroes who must be used for all battles in both PvP and PvE. You must try and invest your resources and time in upgrading these heroes if you have any.
- S – This category contains heroes who have similar capabilities as that of the heroes of the S+ category. These heroes can also be upgraded with your resources without any worry.
- A – This category contains heroes whose performance in battles and abilities are well above average. These can be a great addition to your group to your and can be used as support heroes to S and S+ tier heroes. You can invest your resources in these heroes if you feel the need and according to your battle strategies.
- B – This category contains heroes whose performance in battles is average. These are not bad in any sense neither are they very good. They can be used in your team as they can fulfill roles of a particular ability or power very well. Do not spend too many resources on upgrading these heroes.
- C – This tier consists of heroes whose performance in battles is below average. Do not spend resources on these heroes unless you have extra.
- D – These are the below average heroes in the game and do not serve much use to the players in battles, be it any role.
- F – These are the worest Heroes in the game.
Idle Heroes Tier list
S+ TIER –
|Scarlet Queen – Halora||Transcendence||Ranger|
|Sword Flash – Xia||Transcendence||Assasin|
S TIER –
|Asmodel the Dauntless||Transcendence||Warrior|
B TIER –
C TIER –
D TIER –
As you have already seen, Idle Heroes has a lot of heroes who can be used in the player’s group. The player must think in strategic terms and consider the abilities of all the heroes he/she plans to put into one group before doing so.
This Idle Heroes Tier list shall make your job easier as we have illustrated the abilities of each hero by grading them relative to each other. Do remember that the tier list will keep changing. So, if you want to stay updated, do subscribe to shadow knight by hitting the notification bell icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Continue Reading with Idle Heroes Codes – Here is how you can get free Rewards in Idle Heroes!