Here is How you can change your free fire name/ free fire id to something stylish like a Boss!
If you play Free Fire a lot you might have noticed that some players have really stylish free fire IDs with different fonts and symbols and stuff. In this article, we will show you how you can do the same and change your free fire nickname from a string of plain text and numbers to a Free Fire id that stands out.
How to Change your Free Fire Name/ID?
It is super simple to change your Free Fire name/ID and only takes a few seconds. However, it is not free, and you need to pay to change your Free Fire in-game name. So, be careful about what you choose.
Here is how you do it –
- First, open Garena Free Fire app on your Android or iOS device
- Tap on your profile present on the top left of the screen
- Now, tap on the yellow edit button(The yellow pen and paper icon) below your profile
- In the “New Nickname” field, type your desired name
- Finally, tap on the blue diamond button to pay and save your new name.
How to Change Free fire Nickname Font
Most players already have an in-game name that has kind of grown on to them or maybe all your free fire buddies know you by that name. If that is the case with you then rather than changing your name entirely, it is a good idea to change the font of your free fire name.
There are many fancy text generator websites such as nickfinder.com, lingojam.com, fancytexttool.net, coolsymbol.com, and so on. All of them should do the job for most people and the process is similar as we will discuss in a sec.
For users who want total control of the font style, we recommend instafonts.io as it offers much more granular control than the rest, down to each alphabet.
- Visit instafonst.io
- Type in your free fire username/nickname
- Simply choose the font you like
- Optionally you can tap on the “design your font” button and choose how each alphabet and number should look, or you can make a random font by tapping on the “generate a random” font button.
- Once you are happy with the results copy it
- Now, open Free Fire app on your iOS or Android device
- As mentioned earlier in the How to Change Free Fire Name/ID section of this article, tap on your profile
- Hit the yellow pen and paper edit button
- Paste the copied name (step 5) into the new nickname box
- Pay the diamonds and Contratulations! you have a new Free Fire Nickname font!
Note: While changing your Free Fire name do remember that Free Fire only supports names that are up to 12 characters in length.
How to add Symbols to your free fire IGN or in-game name
Having a cool font is great but if you want to spice up your Free Fire in-game name you may want to add some symbols and emojis. Here is how you do it.
- Head over to this link
- You will be presented with a huge selection of symbols and emojis. Combine and mix any text you want with them.
- If you don’t want to spend too much time customizing your Free Fire Nickname you can click on “Nickname to Symbols” on nickfinder.com. Type in the name you want, click on Make Another, and you will have a list of Stylish Free Fire names!
- Once you are satisfied with the results hit copy.
- Launch Free Fire on your mobile device
- Now, head over to your profile by tapping on it
- Tap on the yellow Pen Paper icon below your profile
- Paste the generated Nickname and pay to save.
Once again if you didn’t like the options on Nickfinder, you can use any text generator website of your choice. Here are a couple more websites that we really liked.
How to Generate a New Free Fire Nickname
Let’s say you are new to Free Fire and want to generate a cool name or perhaps you are planning to open a secondary Free Fire account with a really cool in-game name. Whatever the case maybe you can easily generate a stylish Free Fire Name in no time.
- As usual head over to nickfinder.com
- Type in your preferred nickname or the letter you want your name to start with or just leave it blank
- If you want symbols in your name make sure there is a tick mark next to Add Symbols and click on generate another
- Or you can copy any name present below!
- Either way, once you are done, tap to copy
The rest is all the same affair.
- Launch free fire Tap on your Profile
- Tap on the pen-paper icon
- paste the copied nickname into the new nickname box
- Tap on the blue diamond button to pay and save.
A Few Cool Free Fire Name Ideas
Here is a list of cool free fire nicknames that we generated and gathered from around the web. You can use them as is or tweak them to your likings.
- 乂✰ɢuçí °ɢαͷɢ✰乂
- 乂✰ɢuçí °ɢαͷɢ✰乂
- 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑
- ꧁༒♛King ♛༒꧂
- ꧁༒♛Queen ♛༒꧂
- •Who Am I•
- ༒☬〖ℳℜ〗 ℜoͥᴍaͣnͫ73☬༒
- ★彡[ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ]彡★
- ĐàŔk Š0ūŁ
- HuNg®¥ K¡LL€r
- HYDRA | DYNAMO
- Hydra. | dynamo
- Soul Mortal
- ㄚ 么 乙 ツ
- ཧᜰ꙰ꦿ➢₦Ї₦ℑ₳ ༒
- 乡GT乡 δΣΔδLΟζK
- How do I change my Free Fire name?
Open the Garena Free Fire app on your Android or iOS device
Tap on your profile present on the top left of the screen
Now, tap on the yellow edit button(The yellow pen and paper icon) below your profile
In the “New Nickname” field, type your new name
Once done, tap on the blue diamond button to pay and save.
- How many Diamonds does it take to change your Name in Free Fire?
Changing your Garena Free Fire nickname costs 390 Diamonds ( In-game currency). That translates to, roughly, $3.98/ £3.98 or equivalent in other currencies.
If you are low on cash, check out our guide on “How to get 2000+ free Diamonds in Free Fire Using 100% Top Up Bonus“
- How do I change my free Fire name for free?
As of writing this article, there is no way to change your free fire name for free. We will update the section whenever we find something legit. But you don't have to be sad, Here are a few things you can get for Free in Free Fire using our Free Fire Redeem Codes list!
- What is the maximum supported length of Free Fire names?
Free Fire only supports names that are up to 12 characters in length. Anything over that will simply be rejected.
Free Fire is all about customizations. From cool outfits to gun skins, characters, pets, and whatnot. Thus it is only fair to change your in-game name to something Stylish.
In this article, we extensively discussed – how to change Name in Free Fire and style it to your liking. We also shared the various websites and ways to customize your in-game name. Now it’s your turn.
Change your Free Fire Name, Style it, and share it with us in the comments.
Free Fire is a Very popular battle royale game developed by Vietnamese game developer 111 Dots Studio and published by Garena specifically Android and iOS devices. The game is available on both AppStore and Google Play for free with in-app purchases.
According to a report, in May 2020, there were 80 million active users who played the game daily worldwide.