Welcome to the article on Mythic Heroes Tier List. Here you will find everything related to the characters and their skill in Mythic Heroes Mobile!
Mythic Heroes is a Role-Playing Game published and developed by IGG.COM. Mythic Heroes is based in a Realm called Ascension Realm. Infinity Tree is the portal for this Ascension Realm. This Realm is for those who became legendary throughout their life. You can find Gods, Mortals, and more in this Realm. Strength and Valors are the considerable powers of the Mortals.
The game is free to play but of course, you need to have an active internet connection to play Mythic Heroes on your mobile.
How does our Tier List work?
Characters in Mythic Heroes are classified into different Tiers as follows:
- S Tier: This group has the strongest characters in the game. They are very hard to defeat. You should definitely use them in-game.
- A Tier: This group has strong characters but not as strong as S Tier characters.
- B Tier: This group has characters with average skills. They are in a healthy and balanced state.
- C Tier: This group has characters weaker than the above Tiers.
- D Tier: This group has the weakest characters in the game.
To get an overall understanding of the game check out – Mythic Heroes Wiki
Mythic Heroes Tier List
Here are the various Mythic Heroes Tier Lists. Have a look!
Mythic Heroes Best Fighters – Tier List
Mythic Heroes Best Mages – Tier List
- Ganjiang & Moye – Tier A
- Tamamo No Mae – Tier A
- Izanami – Tier A
- Persephone – Tier B in PvP, Tier B in PvE, Tier A against bosses
- Cleopatra – Tier A in PvP, Tier D in PvE, Tier B against bosses
- Flora – Tier B in PvE/PvP/bosses
- Zeus – Tier B in PvP/Boss, Tier 3 in PvE
- Lilith – Tier B in PvE, Tier B in PvP, Tier C against bosses
Mythic Heroes Best Supporters – Tier List
- Nuwa – Tier A
- Idun – Tier A
- Nagakayna – Tier B
- Cassandra – Tier B
- Dionysus – Tier C (Tier S against bosses)
- Joan of Arc – Tier B (Tier D against bosses)
- Iset – Tier B
Mythic Heroes Best Tanks – Tier List
- Athena – Tier A in PvE, Tier B in PvP, Tier D in Boss Mode
- Hades – Tier B in PvE/PvP, tier B in Boss Mode
- Gaia – Tier B in PvE/PvP, tier E in Boss Mode
- Anubis – Tier B in PvP, Tier D in PvE, Tier E in Boss Mode
- Hercules – Tier B in PvP, Tier D in PvE, Tier C in Boss Mode
- Thor – Tier B in in PvP/PvE, Tier C in Boss Mode
- Poseidon – Tier B in PvE, Tier B in PvP, Tier C against bosses
So that was pretty much it for the Mythic Heroes Tier List. Do note that all the tier lists mentioned above are based on our own research and experience with the game Mythic Heroes. So your experience/ opinion may vary. The tier lists present in the article are also not absolute and are bound to change with new game updates.
If you want to get free rewards, check out – The latest Mythic Heroes Codes list. We update the article with the latest codes from time to time.