If you have started playing the recently launched game – Nok Piece and are not able to figure out the maps or what is what, then you are at the right place! This Nok Piece wiki article will walk you through all the details you need to know to become the ultimate player of Nok Piece.
Nok piece is a role-playing game inspired by a Japanese graphic novel series, created and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda in which the protagonist is a pirate and sets out in search of the world’s ultimate treasure, known as “One Piece” to become the king of pirates.
This game has been developed by Nok Studio on the Roblox platform, an online game creation system, that allows users to make games.
The players in the game, play the role of that of pirate and go on adventures in quest of becoming the strongest pirate among others.
Nok Piece was released on March 27th, 2021. It has already crossed over 24 million visits and is also mobile supported. The latest update of the game rolled out on October 25th, 2021.
|Name of the game||Nok Piece|
|Engine||Lua (a dialect of the programming language used to control the ambiance of the game )|
|Release date||27th March 2021|
|Genre||RPG, adventure, combat|
In this game, the player is spawned as a pirate on an island, initially on level zero. The player must complete a set of missions in order to level up. These islands keep changing from one level to another. there are 0 to 750 levels in the game.
As the player gradually levels up, his/her opponents keep getting difficult to beat. Hence, to give them a good fight, one must try to eat devil fruits to develop new powers, buy and add new weapons to their arsenal.
Every level usually has 2 missions. The last mission sometimes involves fighting with the boss, beating who is considered difficult than beating fellow players.
Get Free Rewards in Nok Piece with Nok piece Gift codes!
LIST OF DEVIL FRUITS:
Devil fruits are quaint fruits which when consumed grant special powers and abilities to the player making him/her a stronger pirate. These fruits can be found on the map. They spawn every 30 minutes and disappear after 15 minutes. The players can also buy these fruits using the in-game currency – the Beli. Devil fruits are typical of 4 types –
- Common devil fruits
- Uncommon devil fruits
- Rare devil fruits
- Legendary devil fruits
COMMON DEVIL FRUITS –
- Guru no Mi (Spin Spin Fruit)
- Suke-Suke no Mi (Clear Clear Fruit)
UNCOMMON DEVIL FRUITS :
- Bari-Bari no Mi (Barrier Barrier Fruit)
- Bomu-Bomu no Mi (Bomb Bomb Fruit)
- Hito-Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu (Human Human Fruit, Model: Buddha)
RARE DEVIL FRUITS –
- Mera-Mera no Mi (Flame Flame Fruit)
- Pika-Pika no Mi (Light Light Fruit)
- Hie-Hie no Mi (Ice Ice Fruit)
- Goro-Goro no Mi (Rumble Rumble Fruit)
- Ope-Ope No Mi (Operation-Operation Fruit)
LEGENDARY DEVIL FRUITS:
- Gura-Gura no Mi ( Quake Quake Fruit)
- Tori-Tori No Mi: Model Pheonix (Bird Bird Fruit: Model Pheonix)
LIST OF WEAPONS IN NOK PIECE:
The weapons a player uses play an important role in how successful he/she will turn out to be in combats.
These weapons can be bought using Beli or even can be picked up when the bosses drop them when they are defeated.
The weapons currently available in the game are-
- Katana: Available from the katana seller on bandit island. It is the most basic weapon in the game.
- Dual katana: Dropped by a boss after defeating from 2SS swordsmen.
- Gryphon: Dropped weapon by boss from red hair swordsmen.
- Bisento: Dropped by boss from the white moustache.
- Pole: Dropped by boss from enel.
- Kikoku: can be bought from the kikoku seller for 2,000,000 Million Beli
LIST OF Nok Piece MAIN ISLANDS
- BANDIT ISLAND
- CLOWN ISLAND
- FISHMAN ISLAND
- MARINE ISLAND
- RESTAURANT ISLAND
- DESERT ISLAND
- SNOW ISLAND