Welcome to Punishing: Gray Raven Wiki! Here is all you need to know about the game.
After “Twintails in Battlefield”, Kuro Games is back with another amazing game – Punishing: Gray Raven. Punishing: Gray Raven is an online, RPG, and free mobile game. The game was first released in China on December 5, 2019, and 19 months later globally on July 16, 2021.
Punishing: Gray Raven is available in 5 different regions – China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific servers). It is famous for the character dubbing done by famous actors in 3 languages, namely – Chinese(Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), and Japanese.
|Game Name||Punishing: Gray Raven|
|Release||July 16, 2021 (Globally)|
|Genre(s)||3D, Action, RPG|
Links to download the game are provided at the end of this article.
The story for Punishing: Gray Raven starts in a post-apocalyptic world, where humans are extinct.
After the apocalypse, Earth has been conquered and is ruled by a robotic army – ‘The Corrupted’. The whole world is skewed by a biomechanical virus which is called the Punishing virus. The handful of survivors have fled into orbits of space station Babylonia.
Players are commandants of the Gray Raven Unit and they are supposed to assemble the best cyborg soldiers known in-game as – ‘The Constructs’, to win against the Corrupted and get their Earth back.
After reclaiming the Earth, players will be finding the secrets behind the Punishing Virus.
Here is a list of words that are widely used in the game –
- It is a cybernetic virus which is deadly for both humans and machines.
- Humans die immediately due to cellular breakdown.
- Humans can survive in places with low atmospheric viral concentrations, called Serum.
- Machines get infected in their circuits and get programmed in a manner that their sole purpose is to eradicate human consciousness.
- They are the infected bodies by the virus.
- They can be anything from drones to constructs.
- After coming in contact with the virus, their logic circuits is affected and they become mindless Zombies.
- They can be controlled by superior entities, Ascendants.
- They are upper-echelon Corrupted.
- They have a connection to Ascendant Network- Ascent.
- They never lose their self or logical capacity.
- They have the ability to use the power of Punishing Virus against others.
- They can infect others including constructs and give immense power to worthy.
- It is a space Colony in low-Earth Orbit.
- It was made as a relay point for spacecraft for space exploration.
- Now it is home to remains of humankind and military factions.
- The story is divided into 20 chapters.
- It has 2 types of in-game story. Normal and Hidden Story.
- It also has 5 Extra chapters.
- Lastly it has a Collab story called ‘Untold Naraka’.
Weapons in Punishing Gray Raven
Here is a list of weapons you will find in the game.
6 Star Weapons
|Wolf Fang||Dual Pistol|
|Zaror Scale||Dual Pistol|
5 Star Weapons
|Kuji no Sada||Longsword|
Memories (Consciousness Chips)
- These are used by Constructs and Composites.
- These are stored as data inside deceased figures.
- When these are acquired it gives stats and effects.
- Memories can give Health(HP), Critical Hit (CRIT), Attack Power (ATK) and Defense (DEF).
- Constructs and Compositers have different rewards in acquiring memories.
- There are 2 steps involved in acquiring memories- Enhancement and Overlocking.
- There are 4 types of Overclock stages:
- Circuit Low(CL)- Memory Overclock Circuit I
- Alloy Low(AL)- Minor Overclock Alloy
- Circuit High(CH)- Memory Overclock Circuit II
- Alloy High(AH)- Major Overclock Alloy
(This content has not been released in Global version)
- Support Units or Pets are equipment available for constructs and Compositers.
- They come in S and A ranking.
- They can be overclocked to increase their stats.
S – Ranking Pets/Support Units
A – Ranking Pets/Support Units
Also, check out: Punishing: Gray Raven Tier List
- Website (Chinese)
- Website (Japanese)
- Website (English)
- Discord (English)
- Facebook (Chinese)
- Facebook (English)
- LINE (Chinese)
- Twitter (Japanese)
- Twitter (English)
- Youtube (Chinese)
- Youtube (Japanese)
- Youtube (English)